Personal information I collect
When you visit the Site, I automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, I collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. I refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, I collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal account details), email address, and phone number. I refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do I use your personal information?
I use the Order Information that I collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, I use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen my orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with me, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
I use the Device Information that I collect to help me screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize my Site (for example, by generating analytics about how my customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of my marketing and advertising campaigns).
I may also use this information for the purpose of advertising and retargeting.
Finally, I may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information I receive, or to otherwise protect my rights.
As described above, I use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications I believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
Do not track
Please note that I do not alter my Site’s data collection and use practices when I see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident I note that I am processing your information in order to fulfil contracts I might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, I will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask me to delete this information.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by e‑mail at email@example.com